It is an honor to serve as your psychotherapist. Together, we will help you effectively manage relationships, gain insight, alleviate stress, handle anxiety, and cope with depression. You will experience improved communication, increased emotional intelligence, and learn coping mechanisms for your life. I use a research-based methodology as well as skillful expertise to help you experience improved health and well-being. I will strive to give you quality care, empathetic understanding, and strong rapport with a competent counselor you can trust. My goal is to help you face life’s challenges with confidence.
Although I have expertise in many areas, I really enjoy working with couples, families, adolescents, and men. Additionally, I have broad experience with masculinity issues, multicultural populations, anger management, identity issues, suicidality, spirituality, grief, domestic violence, and parent skills training.
At Preston Place Counseling, we have a helpful, collaborative, and creative team of therapists available to serve your needs.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- School: University of North Texas
- Year Graduated: 2006
- License and State: 63356 Texas
- Certificate: American counseling Association / 6349156
- Texas Counseling Association
- American Counseling Association
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Southern Methodist University