About Dr. Von
It is an honor to serve as your psychotherapist. Together, we will help you effectively manage relationships, gain insight, alleviate stress, handle anxiety, and cope with depression. You will experience improved communication and increased emotional intelligence and learn coping mechanisms for your life. I use a research-based methodology and skillful expertise to help you experience improved health and well-being. I will strive to give you quality care, empathetic understanding, and a strong rapport with a competent counselor you can trust. My goal is to help you face life’s challenges with confidence.
Although I have expertise in many areas, I really enjoy working with couples, families, adolescents, and men. Additionally, I have broad experience with masculinity issues, multicultural populations, anger management, identity issues, suicidality, spirituality, grief, domestic violence, and parent skills training.
Preston Place Counseling has a helpful, collaborative, and creative team of therapists to serve your needs.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- School: University of North Texas
- Year Graduated: 2006 M.Ed.
- Year Graduated: 2022 Ph.D.
- License and State: 63356 Texas
- Mental Health Consultant for Dallas Mavericks
- Texas Counseling Association
- American Counseling Association
- Certificate: American Counseling Association / 6349156